The principles of purchasing the right condoms:
(1) The appropriate model: Use different models according to the length and thickness of the erected penis.
(2) Texture requirements: Quality, ultra-thin condoms are the best, guaranteeing a contraceptive effect, yet not reducing the sexy sensations. Corrugated or granular type condoms can increase friction and enhance sexiness.
(3) According to the moods of both individuals, and the specific circumstances involved, one can choose different colors and flavors.
(4) Condoms are rubber products, so one should pay attention to the expiration date during purchase. Expired rubber ages and deteriorates, and can affect the results. It is recommended not to make large purchases at a time, and not to use expired products.
Take note of the following for condom storage:
(1) Best to first carefully check whether the purchased condom pack has leaks.
(2) Condoms should be stored in a dry, cool place, and avoid contact with oil.
(3) For repeated use, condoms should be washed clean with water after use, dried, and checked to ensure it is really complete, before being coated with talc and saved. Transparent ultra-thin condoms coated with silicone oil are for single use only, and cannot be saved.